Learn about organizations that offer resources to help with everyday needs.
For US residents only.
PIQRAY patient support services
Novartis Oncology Patient Support Program is committed to helping you and your caregivers. We offer tools and support designed specifically to help make getting access to your Novartis medicine(s) easier.*
Some of the assistance we provide includes:
- Insurance and Medicare education to help you understand the insurance process
- Financial assistance for eligible patients
- Patient Navigators who provide 1-on-1 support specific to your Novartis medicine(s)
- Information about independent organizations that can assist with your day-to-day needs beyond medical care
- Patient Support Counselors who are able to provide information in over 160 languages
*Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation does not guarantee success in obtaining reimbursement or financial assistance. Third-party payment for medical products and services is affected by numerous factors, not all of which can be anticipated or resolved.
Talk to your doctor or start the process of connecting with a Patient Navigator by filling out this form.
The Novartis Patient Navigator Program
The Novartis Patient Navigator Program is staffed by a team of specialists who are available to support you during your treatment journey. Once enrolled in the program, you will receive a series of phone calls from a specially trained navigator who will help you get started on your Novartis medicine.
Novartis Patient Navigators provide:
- Information about financial assistance
- An explanation of the results of your benefits investigation and out-of-pocket financial responsibilities
- Help understanding different financial assistance options, such as co-pay assistance
- Help understanding the proper dosage and administration of your Novartis medicine
To learn more about the Patient Navigator Program and enroll, contact Patient Assistance Now Oncology (PANO) at 1-800-282-7630, prompt 3.
PIQRAY Patient Starter Kit
With the PIQRAY Patient Starter Kit, you’ll find educational materials, plus tools and resources to help you play an active role in your treatment.
Talk to your doctor if you’re interested in receiving a PIQRAY Patient Starter Kit.